Beaverton Night Market
Free Shuttle Bus to the Night Market
- Beaverton High School –West parking lots on SW Erickson Ave near SW 2nd St
- Beaverton City Library/Farmers Market – Near the corner of SW 3rd St & SW Hall Blvd
- Beaverton Police Department – on SW Griffith Drive near the entrance of the shopping center parking lot
- Night Market at The Round – on the corner of SW Rose Biggi Ave & Crescent St
RSVP and spread the word through Facebook!
JULY 22: www.facebook.com/events/1876626489223977/
AUGUST 12: www.facebook.com/events/1721000174859241/
The vendor application process for 2017 Beaverton Night Markets is now closed. Please check back next year!
Questions? Contact the market manager, Jodi Monroy at BeavertonNightMarket@gmail.com or 503-453-5153.
The City of Beaverton's Diversity Advisory Board (DAB) will be hosting two Beaverton Night Markets this summer. Due to the success of our summer 2015 debut pilot event, the DAB's vision to create a regular seasonal night market fostering cross-cultural exchange while creating economic opportunity for emerging ethnic food and craft vendors and showcasing cultural traditions is being realized
The Night Market is an action item from “Economic Opportunity” section of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Plan.
The Beaverton Night Market exists to create a vibrant, intercultural, family-friendly space that is reminiscent of night markets internationally. The Market offers a culturally-relevant evening activity and gathering space with ethnic food and crafts for families of all backgrounds in Beaverton.
- Foster a space for cross-cultural exchange and interaction by community members.
- Create a space for emerging ethnic food/craft vendors to showcase their work and share their traditions.
- Promote economic opportunity for culturally-specific businesses in Beaverton.
- Offer a fun, family-friendly, cultural activity locally.
- "Finding a home at the Night Market" The Times 7/19/17
- "Night Market brings the world to Beaverton" Beaverton Valley Times 7/28/16
- "A Universe of Art" Beaverton Valley Times 7/21/16
- "Beaverton International Market Wildly Successful, Very Crowded" The Oregonian 9/13/15
- "World Cultures in Spotlight at Beaverton Night Market" Beaverton Valley Times 9/9/15
- "First Ever Beaverton Night Market" GoLocalPDX 8/29/2015
- "Pooch Parade, Fun Run, Night Market: It's all at the 58th Annual Beaverton Celebration" The Oregonian 8/18/15
- "Beaverton Night Market moved to Sept. 12" Beaverton Valley Times 5/21/15
- "Beaverton's Diversity Advisory Board plans International Night Market" Beaverton Valley Times 2/11/15
If you'd like to be added to the Cultural Inclusion Program e-newsletter (for updated info about the Beaverton Night Market and other programming), please visit www.BeavertonOregon.gov/Equity and click on the "Join Our Email List" button on the right side of the screen.
For more information about the Night Market or other community events, email email@example.com or call 503-526-2559
Sat | Jul 22 & Sat | Aug 12
12600 SW Crescent Street
Beaverton, OR 97005
5 - 10 p.m.
GETTING TO THE EVENT
Alternate transportation to this event is recommended. The Round is conveniently located along the MAX Blue Line at the Beaverton Central MAX station. Bus service, ride share, biking or walking to the event are also encouraged.
Parking at The Round is limited. For those driving, please use available public on-street, garage and lot parking in the area. ADA accessible parking is available on Crescent St., and in the lot between The Round and City Hall.
Please be aware that some parking in the area have time limitations that is strictly enforced. Make sure to follow all posted parking signs.
Please note: due to exciting developments happening in the area, parking at the former Westgate property (vacant lot between Cedar Hills Blvd and Rose Biggi Ave), is no longer available.