Capital Improvements Plan The City of Beaverton prides itself in having a comprehensive and highly responsive capital improvement plan (CIP) to accommodate the population growth and land development. Learn more about the CIP.
Water The city also boasts a competitive supply of water. The City of Beaverton supplies water to approximately 69,000 or 80 percent of the 87,440 residents who live within the city limits. The remaining 20 percent of residents in Beaverton are supplied water by Tualatin Valley Water District (TVWD), West Slope Water District, and the Raleigh Water District. Learn more about utilities managed by the City of Beaverton.