Bicycle Advisory Committee
- 6:30 pm
- Every second Thursday
- Columbia River Room 5th Floor - NOTE new location
The Beaverton Building
12725 SW Millikan Way
About the Bicycle Advisory Committee
Powers & Duties
- The Bicycle Advisory Committee promotes bicycle use in and around the city of Beaverton.
- The committee provides city staff with public review of proposed projects as they may affect bicycle circulation, access, and general use.
- The committee evaluates the existing bikeway system and recommends development priorities for the Bikeway Capital Improvement Program.
Bike Beaverton 2016 will be held on Sunday, September 11 at Beaverton City Park (SW Fifth Street at Hall Blvd). Bring your bikes and join your neighbors for a bicycle safety rodeo and community bike ride. Free ice cream social after the ride. For more information ...
- 1 PM | Bike Safety Rodeo
- 2 PM | Family Bike Ride + Ice Cream
- Helmets required
- Water bottles recommended
- Free Tune-Ups by Local Bike Shops
- Helmet Inspections & Replacements by NWBSC
If interested, please fill out this form.
ODOT Bicycle and Pedestrian Program contains a large amount of state and local information and resources including pending legislation and laws and regulations relating to bicycles and pedestrians.
Bike Parking Guidelines
BAC Parking Brochure - PDF.
Non-Profit Bicycling Resources
BTA: Bicycle Transportation Alliance: a non-profit Portland-based cycling resource center.
League of American Bicyclists: a non-profit national organization that is working with local communities toward a bicycle friendly America. The City of Beaverton was awarded a Silver Award Bicycle Friendly Community designation in 2005 and retains this designation through 2015.
NW Bicycle Safety Council: a non-profit, Northwest Council for bicycle safety education.
WashCo BTC: Washington County Bicycle Transportation Coalition: a nonprofit Washington County-based bicycle resource center.
Applying for membership
Bicycle Advisory Committee Bylaws
Membership Requirements and Expectations