Garden Registration Process
- Garden spaces are offered to “Returning Gardeners” first. After returning gardeners have registered waitlist gardeners will be contacted. “New Gardeners” select from the remaining plots.
- Returning gardener registration starts around the first of February, waitlist gardeners are contacted mid-February while new gardener registration begins around the first of March.
- Registration begins at 10:00 AM on the first day of the registration period, and ends at 4:00 PM on the last day.
- Registration requests are processed in the exact order they are received, with priority given to online registration and City of Beaverton residents.
- If a plot becomes available, City staff will contact you and make payment arrangements.
- If a returning gardener would like to switch to another site or garden space, arrangements can be made to do so in the returning gardener registration period; use the comments section on the registration form.
- If you are not able to secure a plot in Beaverton’s Community Garden Program, we encourage you to contact the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD) to find out if plots are available in their program. Information will be available on the THPRD website prior to March 1, or by calling 503-645-6433.
Garden plot fees may be paid by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), check or cash (in person only.)
Refund PolicyIf the garden plot fee was charged to your credit card in error or without your permission, we will accept your request to cancel the original transaction and refund your payment in full, as long as the request is made within 90 days of the original transaction.
If your original payment was made by credit card, the period of 90 days will begin from the transaction processing date. We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time.
2016 Season Registration Dates
Returning gardeners: February 1 - February 15
Waitlist gardeners: February 15 - March 1
New gardeners: March 1 - until filled
Add yourself to our waitlist.