Flicks by the Fountain
Flicks by the Fountain is an annual outdoor movie event featuring pre-movie activities, music, food carts and a giant inflatable screen. This event is free and open to all ages. All movies begin at dusk, with pre-movie activities and entertainment starting at 6:30 pm, in the park.
A special thanks to our 2016 partners, the Cloud City Garrison, Beaverton Community Band, iHeartRadio, Beaverton Toyota, NW Fencing Center and our delicious food vendors: the Panhandle, Beez Neez, Ome Calli, Steve's Boot Scootin Kettle Corn, and Koi Fusion.
Please note: Selected movies are subject to availability and viewing rights; alternates will be shown if a top selection is unavailable.
Event Details & Regulations
- Movies begin at dusk (depending on the date and the cloud cover, dusk ranges from about 8:10 to 8:40 pm).
- Food and drink will be for sale at the events, though you may also bring your own food and beverages from home.
- Low-back chairs and blankets are recommended (elevated chairs and high-back chairs will be allowed, but people with these items will be asked to locate them in designated areas).
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Parking is located next to Beaverton City Library and in the parking lot where the Farmers Market is held.
- Restroom facilities are located in the park.
- The fountain at Beaverton City Park will be turned off all day on the days Flicks by the Fountain will be held.