Holiday Open House & Tree Lighting
In 2016, the city partnered with the German International School to host the annual German Holiday Market presented by Condor Airlines from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the City Park parking lot. Traditionally held at the German International School, the market brings the traditions of a European winter holiday including German food, crafts, live music, wine and beer tastings and more!
German Holiday Market Presented by Condor Airlines
- 20+ vendors on site including Edelweiss Sausage and Deli, Fressen Artisan Bakery and more!
- Crafted holiday ale and wines at the 21 older beer garden.
- Live musical performance on stage featuring headliner 3 Leg Torso.
- Enter for a drawing to win two Condor Airline tickets from PDX to Frankfurt, Germany. A $2,600 value!
Beer Sponsors: Hacker Pschorr, Paulaner, Zoiglhaus.
Visit www.GSPDX.org for more information.
Holiday Open House & Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Meet with Santa and Mrs. Claus!
- Get your picture taken with Disney princesses and Star Wars characters!
- Enjoy festive music by the Beaverton Staff Choir and the Beaverton Community Band.
- Participate in holiday games, arts and crafts.
- Join Mayor Doyle at 7 p.m. to unveil new bright and colorful decorations during the Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- At 7:30 p.m. the Beaverton Civic Theatre presents Annie in the Beaverton Library Auditorium. Tickets are $5 with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy. General admission is $15.
To ensure the safety of pedestrians, SW 5th Street between SW Hall Boulevard and SW Watson Avenue will be closed from 4:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. on December 1.
The City Park parking lot will be closed to the public from Wednesday, Nov. 29, to Saturday, Dec. 2, for event set up and clean up.