You will remain under the jurisdiction of the Court for the length of probation. Failure to comply with the conditions of probation may result in a warrant for your arrest. You could be sentenced to the maximum term in jail if you fail to comply with your probation. Any evaluation, counseling, or testing ordered by the Court will be at your own expense.
General Conditions of Bench Probation
- Pay supervision fee, fines, restitution or other fees ordered by the Court
- Remain in the State of Oregon unless written permission to leave is granted by the judge
- If physically able, find and maintain gainful, full-time employment, approved schooling or a full-time combination of both. Any waiver of this requirement must be based on a finding by the Court stating the reasons for the waiver
- Change neither employment nor residence without prior permission from the Court
- Obey all municipal, state and federal laws
- Promptly and truthfully answer all reasonable inquiries by the Court
You are ordered to report immediately to the intake officer at the:
Washington County Community Corrections
150 N. First St.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If the office is closed, you must report back to the office in person on the next business day.
Failure to Report
Failure to report or obey court orders or rules and regulations of WCCC will result in your case being returned to the Court for further action and possibly a warrant for your arrest. Any evaluation, counseling, or testing ordered by the Court or required by your probation officer will be at your own expense. A monthly probation fee is one of the conditions of probation unless it is waived by the Court or by the probation officer.