Denney Whitford / Raleigh West NAC
- 7:00 pm
- Second Thursday of the month with the exception of July, August, November, and December.
- 2017 meetings include: Jan. 12 (CANCELLED), Feb. 9, Mar. 9, Apr. 13, May 11, Jun. 8, Sep. 14, & Oct. 12
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Garden Home Recreation Center, 7475 SW Oleson Rd. Portland OR 97223.
- Follow us on Facebook
- View and print the November 2014 Denney Whitford/Raleigh West NAC Informational Flier
- Ernie Conway
Denney Whitford / Raleigh West NAC Co-Chair
- Sherry Moore
Denny Whitford / Raleigh West NAC Co-Chair
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Denney Whitford/Raleigh West needs more voting board members. Please join us and consider one of these opportunities to volunteer in your own neighborhood. Learn more!
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
Packets are available before meetings as well.
Most Recent Packet l View All
Recent Events & Successes*
Culture Week at McKay Elementary School
Denney Whitford Raleigh West NAC members assisted with McKay Elementary School’s Culture Week by providing materials for the students’ arts and crafts activities, and music sessions. In addition, NAC members volunteered at events to assist teachers and take photographs.
McKay Elementary Summer Reading Drive
NAC members collected more than 400 books for the McKay Elementary Summer Reading Drive. The goal of this program is to ensure that children have age-appropriate books in their homes to read during the summer months. If you are interested in helping with book drives, please contact Michelle Lupo at 503-490-8658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to the following businesses for collecting books during the drive:
• Sesame Donuts
• Pizza Schmizza
• Portland Fruit Company
Welcome to the Denney Whitford / Raleigh West Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
Raleigh Hills School 1912 “The name Raleigh was derived from an old-time resident of the neighborhood, Raleigh Robinson. The place was on Scholls Ferry Road at a point about a mile southwest of the Hillsdale-Beaverton Highway Crossing, and just northeast of the Portland Golf Club” (McArthur, 1992).
McArthur L. L. (1992). Oregon Geographic Names, Sixth Edition. Oregon Historical Society Press: Portland Oregon.
For more info visit Beaverton history and the online historical photo gallery.
- Denney Whitford / Raleigh West NAC Bylaws
- Denney Whitford / Raleigh West Neighborhood Map
- Proposed Development Projects in City of Beaverton by NAC
- City of Beaverton Traffic Commission
- Washington County Citizen Participation Organizations (CPO)
- Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation